[OpenAFS-devel] 1.2.9a kernel crash on Irix 6.5.20

Martin MOKREJŠ mmokrejs@natur.cuni.cz
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:41:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Martin MOKREJŠ wrote:

Hi,
  I can confirm 1.2.10-rc2 compiled on that host with cc/CC works, i.e. the
server/client part related to kernel doesn't kill the machine. I'll keep
you updated on other issues(bosserver dying etc.).

--
Martin Mokrejs <mmokrejs@natur.cuni.cz>, <m.mokrejs@gsf.de>
PGP5.0i key is at http://www.natur.cuni.cz/~mmokrejs