[OpenAFS-devel] how can I call tcp related functions in kernel space of hpux11.11

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:29:50 -0500 (EST)

On 12 Mar 2003, yf wrote:

> Dears all,
> 	recently I wrote a filesystem client under some platforms, which
> include Linux, Solaris, SunOS, AIX, and HPUX.
> 	But I encounter some problems, I don't know how to use AIX' tcp
> soreceive() to receive msg correctly. And I don't know where is the tcp
> related ops in HPUX kernel, where is its headers.
> 	I wonder who could or will give me some help.

This doesn't really belong here, unless you're developing an AFS client,
and if so, you don't need TCP.

You should probably find some more appropriate forum to ask in.