[OpenAFS-devel] ANNOUNCEMENT - New release of the afs-krb5 migration kit

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:21:38 -0500

Howdy all.  I know it's been forever since I've released a new version of
the AFS-Kerberos 5 migration kit, but recent security events have finally
pushed me over the brink.  I am pleased to announce release 2.0 of the
AFS-Kerberos 5 migration kit.  This release includes the following features:

- Compiles under MIT Kerberos 1.2.7.
- Includes an updated monster-patch.
- Doesn't suck as much as the previous release.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to really do the release engingeering
that I wanted, so no doubt there are bugs in this release.  I would appreciate
feedback so I can spin up a 2.1 release that's a lot more polished.

You can get the migration kit from:

ftp://ftp.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/pub/kerberos5/afs-krb5-2.0.tar.gz
ftp://grand.central.org/pub/contrib/security/afs-krb5/afs-krb5-2.0.tar.gz
afs://afs/grand.central.org/contrib/security/afs-krb5/afs-krb5-2.0.tar.gz
http://grand.central.org/dl/contrib/security/afs-krb5/afs-krb5-2.0.tar.gz

Shar and enjoy.

--Ken