[OpenAFS-devel] state of the (development) world

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 15 May 2003 14:40:16 -0500

The CVS trunk/head is fairly different in many places at this point from
the 1.2 branch. To get it in 1.2.10 - it will need to be modified as
necessary to apply cleanly to the 1.2 branch.