[OpenAFS-devel] Parse errors and compile errors when compiling OpenAFS

Adam Parrish waparris@ncsu.edu
20 Nov 2003 11:56:13 -0500

I downloaded openafs-modules-source to patch my 2.4.20 kernel and I am
getting a significant amount of errors a ways into the compile. Does
anyone know what any of this could be. I am pasting the final bit of the
compile output and hopefully that will help someone debug this problem.
I am running the command
"make-kpkg modules_image --append_to_version -ia64"
the output can be viewed here:
http://www4.ncsu.edu:8030/~waparris/afsoutput

I found that disabling kernel module loader in the kernel fixed it for
someone else, but this idea seems counter productive since this is a
kernel module I am trying to compile, and I will eventually want to load
it. I am installing this on ia64 by the way. Thanks in advance for any
assistance.

Cheers,
Adam

--