[OpenAFS-devel] pr_Initialize falis when called within a simple application

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 11:37:28 -0400 (EDT)

Don't reply to me and the list. The list only will be fine.

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, John Hayes wrote:

> The configuration files are world readaable and writeable. The directories
> are marked so the world has access.
>
> I set the test program UID root (I even ran it as root) and the messages
> were still the same.
>
> There were a number of things I had to do just so the program would not
> seg fault. Some of it was really counter intuitive but the application
> must be able to get its cell information from the ThisCell file as it
> reports a proper cell name in the diagnostic.
>
> I will create a tar file of the /usr/vice/etc directory and send it to you
> as an attachment. There is very little in there beyond a few config files.

It's be more useful if you put it in AFS, and slightly less so if you gave
us a URL for it.