[OpenAFS-devel] pr_Initialize falis when called within a simple application

John Hayes jhh@envirobat.org
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 07:39:22 -0400 (EDT)

The configuration files are world readaable and writeable. The directories
are marked so the world has access.

I set the test program UID root (I even ran it as root) and the messages
were still the same.

There were a number of things I had to do just so the program would not
seg fault. Some of it was really counter intuitive but the application
must be able to get its cell information from the ThisCell file as it
reports a proper cell name in the diagnostic.

I will create a tar file of the /usr/vice/etc directory and send it to you
as an attachment. There is very little in there beyond a few config files.

Thanks for checking it out.

John Hayes