[OpenAFS-devel] pr_Initialize falis when called within a simple application

John Hayes jhh@envirobat.org
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:21:28 -0400 (EDT)

Since my original posting I had quit calling pr_Initialize.

Also, since my original posting I had added the call to ka_Init(0).

I had gotten my original model from some other code done by another party
done at our institution. Afterwards I looked in the klog code and made the
modifications you are now suggesting.

It didn't make the problem go away.

John Hayes