[OpenAFS-devel] pr_Initialize falis when called

John Hayes jhh@envirobat.org
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:27:19 -0400 (EDT)

I've been il of late and so am slow to respond to this.

With respect to all requested information I have provided a web interface
to retrieve intact copies of the information. The URL is:
http://jhh.user.msu.edu/

I  tried compiling with debug support by passing -g setting CFLAGS for the
configure script. This may or may not have been successful.

The PW was changed a long time ago.

John Hayes

--
Once you set foot on this path, you see it everywhere!