[OpenAFS-devel] Bug on openafs / src / JAVA / libjafs / ACL.c

Manuel Pereira mpereira@almaden.ibm.com
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:20:41 -0700

Hi Alvaro,

You are correct in that the third parameter should be VIOCSETAL, however
this is what the most recent patch should reflect.  The current CVS version
is down-level, unfortunately the latest JAFS patches have not been
incorporated into CVS yet.  Have you applied the most recent patch?

The call_syscall should look like this:
    r = call_syscall(AFSCALL_PIOCTL, path, VIOCSETAL, &params, 1);

Regards,
Manuel Pereira

Tuesday, August 31, 2004 1:58 AM