[OpenAFS-devel] 1.3.75 is soon to be released

Michael Niksch nik@zurich.ibm.com
Tue, 07 Dec 2004 17:15:37 +0100

Thanks a lot for the clarifications.

 > If IBM would like to financially sponsor the development of a UNICODE
 > aware version of the AFS Client SMB Server, it would be greatly
 > appreciated.

I'd like to see my company do a lot more sponsoring in the OpenAFS area.
Unfortunately, I am not in a position to make such a decision. Even
worse, I probably don't even know someone who knows someone who would be
in such a position. IBM is a BIG company :-(

--
Michael Niksch                     /Zurich/IBM @ IBMCH
IBM Zurich Research Laboratory     nik@zurich.ibm.com