[OpenAFS-devel] Using pthreads instead of LWP?

Chris Kuethe Chris Kuethe <chris.kuethe@gmail.com>
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:56:48 -0700

I've been messing with OpenAFS on OpenBSD for the past couple of
weeks. It works quite well on i386,  now I'm trying to get it working
on amd64. I started by stealing bits and pieces of
src/config/param.{amd64_linux24,i386_obsd36}.h and
src/des/conf-{amd64-linux,i386-obsd}.h and building what looked to a
reasonable amd64_obsd36 configuration. I seem to be bouncing off of
something in lwp.

It was suggested to me that I look at using pthreads rather than lwp,
and that I come here for help with that. Any suggestions? I haven't
yet found anything useful in the archives, but I'm still digging.

More detail (build transcripts, contents of the aforementioned config
headers, etc.) is available on request.

CK