[OpenAFS-devel] OpenSSH, OpenAFS, Heimdal Kerberos and MITKerberos

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:20:24 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Douglas E. Engert wrote:

> > Ew. See also my rants to Ken (you FORKED an AKLOG?)
>
> Yes, ak5log or gssklog. Note the -setpag, when it works, is nice
> as this sets the PAG in the parent processes so makes it even easier
> to get the OpenAFS dependiencs out of the caller.

I wouldn't bank on that continuing to work especially with whatever "brave
new world" Linux 2.6 ends up forcing on us.

Call me a nay-sayer or a skeptic if you like, what others call cynicism
has been realism to me since 1990, and I doubt that will change in 2004.