[OpenAFS-devel] Fully Functional Client on Linux 2.6

Mike Fedyk mfedyk@matchmail.com
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:53:13 -0700

Jack Neely wrote:

>On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 03:42:57PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
>

>>On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 03:33:27PM -0400, Jack Neely wrote:
>>

>>Have you seen my RPMs at <http://www.mattdm.org/misc/openafs/>? We should
>>coordinate.
>>

>Indeed I have.  I don't like the solution of including kernel stuff in
>the src RPMs, although that is probably the best solution out there.
>Here's hoping that something sane comes from Arjan from the discussion
>we had on fedora-devel.

All I saw was people arguing about license strings.  Has anything come
out of that?

Also, what are your plans for this package?  Are you going to create a
repository, or try to integrate with one?