[OpenAFS-devel] vol-dump.c and large file dumps...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:08:43 -0500

vol-dump.c doesn't currently appear to support large file output, even
with just writing to stdout. I can make it work on file opens by adding
O_LARGEFILE to the open flags, but as I haven't paid a whole lot of
attention to lfs support, is there a cleaning way of doing this? also,
why wouldn't it work for writing to stdout - that shouldn't care about
file size...=20

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216