[OpenAFS-devel] vol-dump.c and large file dumps...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:49:47 -0500

No, it's total size of the volume that is over 2gb... gets a file size
limit exceeded error. Went away as soon as I added the O_LARGEFILE
option to the open call.=20

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20