[OpenAFS-devel] vol-dump.c and large file dumps...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:56:46 -0500

This is only an issue for voldump - the server side "direct from disk"
dump utility. 'vos dump' is not impacted.

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20