Solutions RE: [OpenAFS-devel] gssklog on soalris 9

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Tue, 08 Jun 2004 15:54:43 -0500

Finaly got to my destination.

So it looks like you are trying to mix SEAM and MIT Kerberos on
the same box.

You can build the gssklog client to use either SEAM or the MIT GSS
so I would recommend that if you have MIT GSS on the box use it
for gssklog to avoid problems like unsupported enctypes.