[OpenAFS-devel] another weird afs client issue w/ cannot talk to server

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 12 May 2004 09:27:03 -0500

> > Got another one of my clients that just popped up with this error
> > condition. Talking to one of my file servers, the machine=20
> gets nother
> > but rx abort packets back.
>=20
> Multihomed? Recent IP address change? Anything in the FileLog?

No on all. Server looks fine and is working great for all other clients.
But 'fs checks' just results in the server sending back aborts.

About the only thing I can see is an entry in the rxdebug connection
list that has the auth expired error flag, but I don't know if that is
connected.

> Look at #3210 in RT.

Single homed box.=20