[OpenAFS-devel] take 2: openafs 1.3.64 on linux 2.6 -- what am I missing now?

Horst Birthelmer horst@riback.net
Thu, 13 May 2004 09:11:57 +0200

On Thursday, May 13, 2004, at 04:49  AM, chas williams (contractor)
wrote:

>> And perhaps most troubling, the whole thing didn't seem happy at all
>> unless
>> I made a change to ./configure -- there's no "i386_linux26" section,
>> so I
>> created one by just copying the i386_linux24 part. This is probably
>> not
>> sufficient, and is probably what leads to my current state of affairs:
>
> i guess i didnt manage to submit that part.  the 26 stuff is the same
> as the 24 stuff (which is really just the same as the 22 basically)

Which part, chas ???
I'm pretty shure you didn't make changes to ./configure :-))
Matthew, you don't have to make changes to './configure' make your
changes to the src/cf/osconf.m4 file and regenerate that script by
calling the ./regen.sh script in the openafs root dir.

Horst