[OpenAFS-devel] take 2: openafs 1.3.64 on linux 2.6 -- what am I missing now?

Matthew Miller mattdm@mattdm.org
Thu, 13 May 2004 10:42:35 -0400

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 11:34:50PM -0400, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
> >>Then, src/afs/LINUX/osi_module.c seemed to want a
> >>"#if !defined(AFS_LINUX24_ENV)" put around the "sys_settimeofdayp = 0;".
> >that code is only triggered if you dont have sys_call_table exported.
> >you will need to patch the 2.6 kernel to get the afs module to load.
> No, it's a legitimate bug (but sounds like the wrong fix).  The 1.3.64
> release includes support for an alternate syscall interface so the
> sys_call_table doesn't have to be exported.  No PAGs yet, though.

Do you have a suggestion for the right fix? I chose to put the check for
!AFS_LINUX24_ENV around it becaues that's what's around every other
reference to sys_settimeofdayp in the code....

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>