[OpenAFS-devel] Generating a Linux 2.6-style .ko

Asheesh Laroia openafs@asheeshenterprises.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 13:29:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 27 May 2004, Matthew Miller wrote:

[snip]
> I haven't gotten beyond that either. I've been corresponding with Chas
> Williams, the original developer of the 2.6 support, but haven't gotten
> anywhere. I believe he's working on Fedora Core 1 upgraded to the mainline
> 2.6.5 kernel; I'm using Fedora Core 2 and their released 2.6.5 kernel. I
> intend to try FC2 with the stock 2.6.5 kernel and see what I get. What
> distro/config are you using?

Kernel source: 2.6.6 from Debian (kernel-source-2.6.6)

Kernel binary: kernel-image-2.6.6-1-686

Anything else to include?

-- Asheesh.

--
I can read your mind, and you should be ashamed of yourself.