[OpenAFS-devel] Problem with current cvs and linux 2.4.28-pre4

Miles Davis miles@cs.stanford.edu
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:24:22 -0700

On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 11:53:32AM -0500, Neulinger, Nathan wrote:
> I think the problem is that configure for me has never been able to
> determine the export status of the symbol, and now the default is to
> assume that it isn't exported. (Yes, it's been a while since I updated
> clients... Looks like that was changed 7 months ago or so.) Is there a
> preferred way of addressing this at build time other than a quick hack?

I believe the current answer is to modify the configure script to assume
yes -- see Jeffrey Hutzelman's post from Monday.

--
// Miles Davis - miles@cs.stanford.edu - http://www.cs.stanford.edu/~miles
// Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities