[OpenAFS-devel] Anyone supporting multiple realms in a "all realms are equal" type of setup?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:44:52 -0500

Yeah, it sounds very much like what we are needing to do...=20

I'll still need to modify kerberos and ssh (since I don't see any way to
get krb login or ssh to accept login for X from more than one different
realm) - but not having to modify AFS on the clients is a big plus.

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20