[OpenAFS-devel] Solaris 9, interesting little snippet in the mount_ufs manpage.

Jeffrey B. Woodward Jeffrey.B.Woodward@Dartmouth.EDU
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:26:15 -0400

This of course assumes that you are not using the NAMEI interface; if
you are, then Solaris UFS logging is not a problem. I am running several
Solaris 9 OpenAFS fileservers using NAMEI in conjunction with Solaris
UFS logging.

-Jeff