[OpenAFS-devel] Re: unix aklog in openafs

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:46:09 -0500

I have several implementations handy, and would be happy to package/port
for inclusion... For the most part, stripping out the windows code out
of the unix implementation would simplify things tremendously. That
current implementation that I am using is based on one that Ken released
a while ago.

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20