[OpenAFS-devel] Re: unix aklog in openafs

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:46:58 -0500

Of course, the main question is how you want to handle the external krb5
dependency. I haven't looked at the windows build to see how that one is
being done.

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20