[OpenAFS-devel] ptsldap

Brett Trotter blt@iastate.edu
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 06:16:43 -0500 (CDT)

I wanted to make one request with regards to the code I posted earlier.
The code for now still belongs to Iowa State University and is presented
for perusal by a handful of specific people on this list, both at Iowa
State and elsewhere.

My request is this- you may have a look at the code, make comments,
suggestions, etc, but I would ask that derivitives of the code not be
created for now and that no distribution occur.

The code will almost surely be submitted to the community at some point
either in the form of an openafs source component if all of the offending
(if any) code can be removed/replaced or made available through other
means.

Thanks in advance for your input, questions and patience.