[OpenAFS-devel] "Lost contact with file server" problems

Roland Kuhn rkuhn@e18.physik.tu-muenchen.de
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:20:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks!

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> it needs to include the first error packet, e.g. the window where it loses
> contact, to be useful

Okay, it happened again, and I have a full trace:

http://www.e18.physik.tu-muenchen.de/~rkuhn/openafs-fail-trace.cap
http://www.e18.physik.tu-muenchen.de/~rkuhn/openafs-fail-trace-end.cap

The latter contains only the last 81 frames and begins a few frames before
the request which fails. The former is 10MB in size. If you need more
history, I also have the last 1GB of the connection available.
192.168.18.2 is the server, 192.168.18.39 the client. The access is for
big files typically.

Ciao,
 					Roland