[OpenAFS-devel] FreeBSD support -> from: aklog Makefile

Hugo Meiland hugo@meiland.nl
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:38:02 +0100

On Dec 22, 2005, at 2:47 PM, Jim Rees wrote:

>   well i have MIT running on FreeBSD, but since this has lacking
> client
>   support for -any- afs stuff i run the afs servers on openbsd....
>
> I have heard reports that the servers do work on FreeBSD.  Is that
> wrong?

no, I even have some files lying around that would make it a freebsd
port
it is just that I haven't seen much use in committing while there is
no client side working....

btw I am trying to dig into it....

Hugo Meiland

btw mail from "helpdesk" was my college kicking my butt to fix the
freebsd stuff.... :-)