[OpenAFS-devel] post create: no inode

Jack Neely jjneely@pams.ncsu.edu
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:25:40 -0500

Folks,

Started beating on OpenAFS 1.3.78 using the RHEL4 beta with kernel
2.6.9-5.ELsmp.  I'm also using the memcache option.

Copying around some large trees (RHEL install trees) I instantly started
to get lots of error messages that look like this:

   post_create:  no inode, dir (dev=afs, ino=123600947)

Most of the time the inode number is the same.  I've only seen it change
once.  Looks like an SELinux related issue if the inode is NULL.  Is
this to be expected?

Jack Neely

--
Jack Neely <slack@quackmaster.net>
Realm Linux Administration and Development