[OpenAFS-devel] Problem with CB_WhoAreYou

Volker Lendecke Volker.Lendecke@SerNet.DE
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:24:03 +0100

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 08:36:16AM +0100, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 05:28:10PM -0500, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
> > If you are noticing actual problems, rather than just messages in your=
=20
> > FileLog, please describe what they are.
>=20
> Sorry, it was a bit late yesterday. I had found out that I had not descri=
bed
> any problem myself...

Ok, little update: If I increase AFS_NRXPACKETS in src/afs/afs.h from 80 to=
 500
the problem disappears. What is a reasonable value here? How do I determine
what would be necessary for my situation? 500 was a very first and probably
completely excessive guess.

Thanks,

Volker

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc