[OpenAFS-devel] patch for S/390x Kernel 2.6 support

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:27:49 -0500

You're trying way too hard.

On a 2.4 kernel ONLY, you need to specify ARCH.
On a 2.6 kernel you should NOT try to specify ARCH.
You should not need to make any changes to the Makefile.

The warnings about unused variables are expected.

Please hold off on doing anything more with this.  The sources you're
looking for in AFS are not static; they are changing as I edit, and I do
not promise they are stable/will build/are safe at any given moment.
I'll let you know when I have something ready for testing.

-- Jeff