[OpenAFS-devel] Client part of AFS server

Nuno Miguel Neves nneves@di.fc.ul.pt
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:00:22 -0000

Hello.

I'm running AFS 1.2.11 for about 3 years. We have 3 servers running.
Suddenly, one of my servers is not able to mount /afs, although the server
part (bosserver, fileserver, etc), all work OK.

When I start afsd, all SScall() return -1, which could mean the module is
not loaded. However, the module loads OK, with no errors or warnings.

The other two servers have the exact same kernel, the same kernel module,
etc...

I've looked in the list, but all similar problems are kernel module related.

Can anyone give me an hint on what's going on?

Thank you,

Nuno Miguel Neves