[OpenAFS-devel] PATCH: mac aklog & login/Logout plugin

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:41:46 -0600

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 10:13:07AM -0500, Ken Hornstein wrote:
> >Can someone please examine this and ideally apply it to CVS? (or, at
> >least parts of it?)
>
> I'd prefer no one change around the aklog bits just yet, as they're
> still in a semi-broken state (I have changes to check in which would
> conflict with some of the things in this patch).  E.g., we might import
> libkafs and simply not link against the AFS libraries.

I was thinking that libkafs might make it a lot cleaner..

Can you either check those changes in, or send me a copy?

Also, is my first pass at a Makefile.in anywhere near reasonable? Should
we be checking for heimdal vs MIT in configure?

I almost had that patch working on heimdal on linux as well.. it spat
out some error, but did actually get me tokens.