[OpenAFS-devel] 1.3.77 on Linux 2.6.10 (Fedora Core 3 test): patches for partial success

Matthew Miller mattdm@mattdm.org
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:35:10 -0500

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 11:14:15PM -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> But eventually -- in the attached "Crash #1", triggered by running "ls -R" in
> /afs/grand.central.org/ -- I get a hang and a kernel oops. (The system
> doesn't crash, and AFS continues to work, but the command hangs.)
>
> When I configure for the servers here at Boston University, it hangs and I
> get Crash #2 immediately on trying to cd to /afs/bu.edu.

For what it's worth: my second statement above is wrong, and the second
crash is also doing an ls.

And also, I tried with memcache, and I get the same crashes.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>