[OpenAFS-devel] odd behavior with 2.4.29-rc1...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:48:06 -0600

Some very strange behavior with the updated kernel and a current cvs
build of openafs. After it comes up, which seems to take a lot longer
than normal after scanning the cache, the client is unable to readlink()
any symlinks. There were other weird permissions sort of errors as well,
but this one jumped out at me.

I'm going to dig some more today, but figured I'd toss this out as a
heads up.=20

Anyone else trying to move forward for the security fixes?

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216