[OpenAFS-devel] Minimum autoconf version

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Tue, 05 Jul 2005 11:18:13 -0400

>>> So essentially it is not valid to have usernames with dots in them?
>>
>> It works just fine if you're converting your tickets to V4 tickes via the
>> 524 daemon.
>
>Actually I think Heimdal's daemon was also smart but I am too lazy to
>check that. If you're still mapping to v4 tickets, well, maybe you
>shouldn't.

I can't find any code in the 524 ticket converter for Heimdal that
rejects principals with a "." in the name, but I could have easily
missed it (I checked 0.7).  Any Heimdal wizards want to speak up?

--Ken