[OpenAFS-devel] Bug in 1.3.85 - static declaration of freeVCList

chas williams - CONTRACTOR chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:15:50 -0400

In message <1121188173.16853.16.camel@playfair.mars.asu.edu>,Zach Schimke write
s:
>	Found a bug that stops compilation in 1.3.85. Is 'freeVCList' and
>'Initial_freeVCList' supposed to be static declarations or not? They're
>listed as static in src/afs/afs_vcache.c:67 but not in
>src/afs/afs_prototypes.h:817. I'm not a programmer but something doesn't
>mesh well here. Anyone like to double check me?

gcc 4.0 probably.  my gcc doesnt complain about this confusion.
i dont believe Initial_freeVCList/freeVCList need to be anything
but static.  remove them from afs_prototypes.h