[OpenAFS-devel] (no subject)

Tim Spriggs tims@lpl.arizona.edu
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:55:06 -0700 (MST)

Hello all,

I just configured a new cell using MIT kerberos 5 and the latest debian
packages in testing (1.3.82).

Everything seems to work on the server. (kinit tims/aklog/tokens/...)

On a Windows XP Pro machine, I have a login (tims) and the integrated
login enabled. The machine has openafs build 1-3-8500 installed. I can get
tokens as tims but as soon as I try to access an afs filesystem, I lose
the tokens.

I'm not seeing any error messages, can someone point me to a place where I
can debug this?

Thanks,
-Tim

  /++--._.--++\  .                     _.-._
                                            \
Lunar and Planetary Lab                     }>
(520) 626 - 4991 -- SS 416                 _/

1629 E. University Blvd.
University of Arizona