[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS 1.3.83, Unknown symbol rxkad_stats

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 14:22:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, chas williams - CONTRACTOR wrote:

> In message <A3E578EFB694AD5A72FEC977@devrandom.blue.cert.org>,Jason McCormick w
> rites:
>> So far so good.  I assume this patch is the last bit of the cache
>> performance improvement?  .83 is significantly faster (in unscientific
>> observations) than <= .82.
>
> my patch doesnt have anything to do with performance.  i think someone
> goofed a bit when implementimg splitdcache.  hopefully the author of
> the split dcache stuff will double check my patch.

That'd be me, and I'm still looking.

What were phases 0 and 1 should be phases 4 and 5, and when you have split
dcache disabled you should be doing 2 phases with different numbers but
that still work as before. So switching those should not do what you want.
But I'm trying to see what might be happening.