[OpenAFS-devel] i386_xenlinux26?

John S. Bucy bucy-openafs-devel@gloop.org
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:38:09 -0400

On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 09:41:37AM +0200, Sven Oehme wrote:
> Hi John ,
>
> i compiled 1.3.84 and it compiles fine. you first have to setup your
> correct build environment for the Unprivileged System , then it works .
> i have loaded the module and it crashed after starting afsd. i have not
> tried to find out why , but if i have some time on the weekend, i will do

This was the first thing I tried; it crashes because its compiling
against asm-i386 instead of asm-xen, I think.  I was under the
impression that there needed to be some changes on the afs side to get
it to pull in the right stuff; but I don't understand the build process
for the kernel module well enough to say exactly what.

john