[OpenAFS-devel] libadmin, rx and AFS_PTHREAD_ENV on linux.

Ken Aaker kenaaker@silverbacksystems.com
Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:56:46 -0600

|Another thing I ran into using libadmin looks like it was caused by
a locking problem in the rx library running in a pthread user environment.

In a call to util_CMListCellsBegin that's I get a hard loop in
rxi_WriteProc(), that seems to be because the rxi_AllocSendPacket()
function never succeeds.

I assume the next step is to try turning on AFS_PTHREAD_ENV? It doesn't
seem to be turned on, and when I step through the rx functions with the
debugger, the lock statments seem to missing.

Ken Aaker