[OpenAFS-devel] Needs HPUX verfication: Patch to make openafs-1.3.79+ work on AIX5

Harald Barth haba@pdc.kth.se
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:08:01 +0200 (MEST)

> This patch needs verification that it doesn't break HPUX. Is there
> anyone on the devel-list that's able to test this?
>
> Pretty please? With sugar?
>
> /Nikke - Who REALLY wants his fixes commited now that he has made them

And Harald who has not had any panic (the last one seemed to be caused
by lock problems) since he used this patch. So I vote to apply the
patch even if there are no HPUX users around (the better?). I think it
is better to go from an unknown state for AIX and HPUX to a known
better state on AIX and a still unknow state on HPUX, even if the
HPUX state may be worse.

Harald.