[OpenAFS-devel] Re: problem with setting up first afs machine

Paul Blackburn mpb@est.ibm.com
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 10:44:29 +0100

Hello Keerthi,

I wrote some scripts to automate the install
of the initial install of an AFS cell (server) for
Transarc's AFS on AIX [0].

These scripts log the steps and an example
logfile showing each step is available here:

    http://www.angelfire.com/hi/plutonic/logs/mk_afs_srv

Hopefully, this (combined with access to AFS documentation)
may provide you some guidance.
--
cheers
Paul Blackburn