[OpenAFS-devel] LISA 2005 & AFS & k5 ???

Marcus Watts mdw@umich.edu
Fri, 04 Nov 2005 03:35:04 -0500

There's a fair chance I can spring enough travel money to go to the
AFS workshop at LISA 2005.  The main interest I think I have at this
point is pushing forward on development and integration for rxk5 - at
umich we are extremely serious about retiring all use of DES in the
near future - and at this point openafs is the largest question mark.

So the questions I have are:

who all is going?

are other people interested in talking about rxk5, rxgk, prdb naming
issues, library compatibility problems, other kerberos 5 issues, ?

				-Marcus Watts
				UM ITCS Umich Systems Group