[OpenAFS-devel] LISA 2005 & AFS & k5 ???

Horst Birthelmer horst@riback.net
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:46:16 +0100

On Nov 4, 2005, at 9:35 AM, Marcus Watts wrote:
> There's a fair chance I can spring enough travel money to go to the
> AFS workshop at LISA 2005.  The main interest I think I have at this
> point is pushing forward on development and integration for rxk5 - at
> umich we are extremely serious about retiring all use of DES in the
> near future - and at this point openafs is the largest question mark.
>
> So the questions I have are:
>
> who all is going?
>
> are other people interested in talking about rxk5, rxgk, prdb naming
> issues, library compatibility problems, other kerberos 5 issues, ?

Since Marcus Watts brought it up ...

I'm sure there are a lot more people interested in those type of
discussions.
Me, for example ... :-) but I won't be at LISA. It's not necessarily
a question of money but time and distance.

So, if I'm to make a wish, can somebody sum up the discussions for
the list afterwards?

I (and I'm sure there will be more) would really appreciate it.

Horst