[OpenAFS-devel] Using aklog on MacOS with Apple Kerberos

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:31:55 -0500

>More on aklog using krb5-config, yes MacOS 10.4 has one, but the order of
>the includes is different using the krb5-config vs the --with-krb5=yes and
>KRB5CFLAGS= and KRB5LIBS=.  This caues problems with asetkey.c

Sigh.  This is a mess with two different packages wanting two different
com_err libraries and include files.  I have NO idea what the right answer
is here.  I glossed over it with aklog, but it never really got solved
properly.  Suggestions from the peanut gallery?

--Ken