[OpenAFS-devel] New branch in CVS: openafs-stable-1_4_0-branch (tiger and byte range locks)

Kyle Moffett mrmacman_g4@mac.com
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 19:31:51 -0400

On Oct 6, 2005, at 19:27:04, Kyle Moffett wrote:
> On Oct 6, 2005, at 18:52:20, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
>> cvs update. that's already fixed.
>
> Not quite; the macros get redefined in the #else.  Please apply the
> following patch in addition to the one I sent earlier; combined
> they get past all the errors I've encountered so far:

Ok, I can confirm that this works.  With my afs_osi.h and
MakefileProto.DARWIN.in fixes, the code compiles correctly (I can't
vouch that it works yet, though, I haven't got my shiny new OS X AFS
server/client set up yet.  I'll reply again with results in a bit.

Cheers,
Kyle Moffett

--
Somone asked me why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/
philosophy/) software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz

"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do
it because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't.
That's why I draw cartoons. It's my life."
   -- Charles Shultz