[OpenAFS-devel] Re: 1.4.1-rc1 Tiger question and issue.

Pucky Loucks ploucks@h2st.com
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:14:53 -0700

hey Derrick, sorry I'm not sure how to do a backtrace.  But I think I
found this issue..... in my CellServDB I had an entry for my office's
afs cell which is not available externally.  As soon as I vpn'd into
work everything came back and works great.

Pucky